Monday, May 21, 2007

Cannes


Ahh, springtime in France!



I (Tiffany) just wanted to upload a few pics from the Cannes Film Festival (in Cannes, France). I was able to go with Mentanna to this year's festival. The short film we produced in Austin was shown in the Short Film Corner portion of the festival.

The few days we spent there were wonderful and overwhelming. That is a place for real film people! We were able to attend a premiere of a new film starring Juliette Binoche. We also saw Jude Law and Norah Jones walk the red carpet.


I'm sure I will post more on this subject later. Enjoy the pics, and please leave a comment!



Daniel and Claire were able to be there one day. If you look closely, you can see them on the merry-go-round!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! We wanna see more pics of Y'ALL though. LOL ;o) We love ya!

Mentanna said...

you forgot to mention your star appearance, and mine, on france 2!

Claire's Nana said...

I tried to find you and Mentanna on the beach but couldn't! I'm proud of all the work you put into the film and am excited for the opportunities it will present for you to share the gospel. Love and miss you all.

The Kilcoynes said...

Yes, I neglected to mention that Mentanna was on the national news here! We were interviewed at Cannes. You could hear me say, "Oui," right before they cut to something else! Oh, our 5 seconds of fame. Does that mean we have 14 min and 55 seconds left?