Thursday, November 30, 2006

Four Seasons?

We have been traveling again. We were able to spend time with Daniel's family during the Thanksgiving week.

While returning to Fort Worth, we made a stop in East Texas. I had to take a picture of what I think was a FALL day!

See, Deanna, we have trees that change colors, too!

Then, much to our surprise, we experienced something else. Today, while we were baking "monkey bread" with Claire, and watching "Cars", another season arrived in Fort Worth. I think it is called WINTER.

This is our front yard. In the background you can see the church that is allowing us to stay in their mission house.

I hope that everyone is doing well and staying warm. Let us hear from you.

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Of course Texas had four seasons--sometimes all in one day! :)

Cute post. We miss you guys, too!

Anonymous said...

that's crazy that you saw fall and winter in one day like that!

what exactly is monkey bread?

so, you guys are just kinda waiting around killin' time till you get your visas?

Anonymous said...

I guess sarah is not from texas the only thing that would make it more normal is if it were ice instead of snow.

Anonymous said...

nope, i'm from FL and now live in GA

deanna said...

That is a really sad fall day but at least you know what a colored tree looks like:) We need to talk soon!!! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey ... finally figured out where your other blog is that you actually post on. My mom asked about you today. I don't know why. :) Um... and is that Claire? She's like big. She's standing. Maybe that's not such a big deal to you, but the last picture I saw she was a baby. Okay... so maybe that was a long time ago.

Merry Christmas. :)

deanna said...

are you guys out there? how is france? I am selfish and I need an update.

Agen Vimax Asli said...

vimax asli