Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School!


In France, most children start pre-school at the age of 3 years old, even though school is not mandatory until the age of 6.


Claire was no exception... she started school when she was still a baby in my eyes! But, now she is "all grown up" and in the equivalent of kindergarten. She loves it! We love the fact that she loves it!

These photos were all taken on her first day of "kindergarten"!

(Her Nana was here, so that made it extra special!)
They grow up so fast, don't they!?

6 comments:

Mom said...

Yes "they" do grow up so fast! Love the pictures. (I am not jealous of Nana, I am not! I'm happy happy glad glad for her, really.)...I've got get to Marseille to see youz guys, and I will!! Love you!

deanna said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! so scary! i miss you voice and want to talk to you:)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Summers said...

I just found your blog! what a big girl!

alicetaylor said...

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

instagram online

Dorothy said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article.
run3.me
Basketballlegendsgame.com