Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Budapest



I had wanted to travel to Budapest for about 5 years. Recently, I had the opportunity to attend a conference there, and I found myself feeling a bit nervous. What if it really wasn't as beautiful as everyone described? What if I was disappointed? What if I didn't really enjoy the trip?


Well, as you can see from these pictures, I had nothing to fear. Budapest was a cute little Eastern (or Central?) European city during the day. And, at night... Well, at night it was just spectacular!


I am so thankful I was able to FINALLY get to this beautiful city! I am also thankful that I didn't drop and partially break my camera until after I arrived safely home.

4 comments:

deanna said...

I am so jealous. I wanted to go there so bad. Did you look up Kim?

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Oh, that's so cool! Looks great. Love the new website design too!

Seth

Morgan said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful! How fun! I love visiting new cities.

Anonymous said...

I finally got to your "real" blogspot and it is so full of wonderful marvelous things I am overwhelmed. I will definitely live here for a long time. Love you, Mom