Thursday, October 05, 2006


I haven't posted in a while for a couple of reasons. I guess the first reason is that when people don't comment, I think no one is reading. Then, I think of all the posts I read without ever leaving a comment... The second reason is that I feel pressured to say something clever every time I post.

That being said, I just wanted to say that we were at the UT game this last week. (For Deanna, UT in this case is THE University of TEXAS.) Wow! What a game! We won 56-3, but it was still great to be there with my family and friends.

Here's a pic of our little cheerleader...




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! a post! and a precious pic of adorable miss claire!! when do you go back to mlc? and when will you be moving back to france?

Anonymous said...

oh, and, i live in hotlanta if you want to swing by on your way to SC!

Mentanna said...

will wanted me to tell you to tell claire that she looks really pretty.

Morgan said...

We're glad you posted! We love to see pics of Claire--she is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'll read, even though I just now figured out that you had a blog! LOL We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You know Nana always reads your blog. And of course, Claire was probably the cutest cheerleader there.

JASClark said...

Cute Pic!

Jeremy and Patti said...

No need for quipy posts, just those adorable pics!

Mentanna said...

okay people commented and you still aren't writing.

Littlestar said...

Claire is so cute!